- Delivery Prices
Eco-friendly interior lime paint that naturally inhibits, bacteria, and mould.
- Ultra Matt Colour – Soft pastel tones
- Eco Friendly – Absorbs CO2*
- Healthy – No preservatives or harmful toxins & trace VOCs only (under 0.1%).
- Durable –Wet scrub resistant: class 1
- Breathable – Reduces condensation and allows walls to breathe
- Hygienic – Naturally resists mould and bacteria growth
Ecosphere Colour is a natural mineral paint for interiors with a matt finish. Ideal for construction, restoration and repainting. Thanks to its formula based on artisanal lime with graphene technology, it is breathable paint, avoids condensation, is washable, does not yellow and absorbs CO2 (the majority in the first 30 days of curing). Coverage: up to 18m²/L.
- Cradle to Cradle Silver
GRAPHENSTONE ON THE BBC
The Graphene Company, the exclusive UK distributor of the Graphenstone range of paints and materials, are now using high-tech machinery at the new facility to automate tinting and mixing of the ultra-sustainable mineral based paints system.
WHY GRAPHENSTONE IS DIFFERENT
Graphenstone is the world ́s first manufacturer of paints, adhesives, sizes, facings and insulators using graphene technology. Development, design and marketing of paints, adhesives, and graphene insulations.