The Grafclean Ag+ Kit eliminates and inhibits 99.9% of existing microorganisms and Guarantees protective activity for 18-24months. It is especially suited to environments with potentially high levels of microorganisms such as Hospitals, Care Homes, Schools, Gyms, Offices, Laboratories, Surgeries, Hotels and other public spaces.
Primer Plus Sanitizer
- PrimerPlus eliminates existing micro-organisms, including bacteria and viruses, on all surfaces.
- Powerful sanitising properties are achieved completely naturally without the need of any toxic additives, thanks to the high Calcium Hydroxide content and its high ph. of 13.5.
- PrimerPlus helps purify the air in your space as it is free of toxic substances and solvents, as well as absorbing CO2.
- GrafClean Ag+ is an anti-microbial, protective paint with Silver Ion (Ag+) technology.
- Tested to UNE EN 14476:2014+A1:2015; for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area.
- Grafclean Ag+ inhibits and prevents the growth of micro-organisms of any kind on the dry surface, even after repeated cleaning cycles.
- Tested to JIS L 1902/ISO 20743 and effective in eliminating all growth of Salmonella, Staphylococcus, E Coli, Listeria.
- Class 1 Wet Scrub Tested
- Low Odour. Free of VOC, MIT & APEO
To guarantee the continuity of the disinfectant activity of the Primer Plus, it must be left for a minimum of 24hrs and must be over painted within a maximum of 7 days with GrafClean Ag+.
Coverage: UPTO 11 m2/L
Total Size: 8L
GRAPHENSTONE ON THE BBC
The Graphene Company, the exclusive UK distributor of the Graphenstone range of paints and materials, are now using high-tech machinery at the new facility to automate tinting and mixing of the ultra-sustainable mineral based paints system.
WHY GRAPHENSTONE IS DIFFERENT
Graphenstone is the world ́s first manufacturer of paints, adhesives, sizes, facings and insulators using graphene technology. Development, design and marketing of paints, adhesives, and graphene insulations.