- Equalises - Primes absorbent surfaces – eg new lime plasters
- Stabilises - Primer for old porous surfaces – eg old lime wash
- Breathable - Allows the surface underneath to breath
- Anti Algae - Extra fungicide added for algae protection.
- Exceptional coverage of up to 30m²/l
AmbientPrimer L44 regulates and reduces the absorption of the substrate prior to painting. Recommended for absorbent substrates and mandatory use prior to AmbientPro+, as it guarantees the stability and durability of the photo-catalytic system over time.
Coverage: 26-30 m²/L (1 coat)
If you do not require your primer to inhibit algae, please use Ambient Primer L42
GRAPHENSTONE ON THE BBC
The Graphene Company, the exclusive UK distributor of the Graphenstone range of paints and materials, are now using high-tech machinery at the new facility to automate tinting and mixing of the ultra-sustainable mineral based paints system.
WHY GRAPHENSTONE IS DIFFERENT
Graphenstone is the world ́s first manufacturer of paints, adhesives, sizes, facings and insulators using graphene technology. Development, design and marketing of paints, adhesives, and graphene insulations.