- Delivery Prices
Ecological Filler, interior/exterior use, for larger surface defects
- Filler to repair larger surface defects
- Natural ecological & chemical free
- Covers larger surface defects, repairing scaling & blistering of existing paint with deterioration of up to 3mm
- Interior/Exterior – Can be used both inside and outside
- Breathable – Allows the substrate underneath to breathe
Graphenstone Ecoputty is a natural mineral filler for use under Graphenstone® paints. Ideal for smoothing rough surfaces or larger cracks and surface defects (up to 3 mm) and to homogenize repaired or scraped surfaces of old paint. It can be applied on all types of surfaces common in construction: mortar, concrete, plaster, prefabricated boards, etc. Use MinerMastic as a final, fine surface filler over Ecoputty.
Coverage: 0.5-1.5 kg/m2 (1 mm of thickness) depending on the type and condition of the substrate.
GRAPHENSTONE ON THE BBC
The Graphene Company, the exclusive UK distributor of the Graphenstone range of paints and materials, are now using high-tech machinery at the new facility to automate tinting and mixing of the ultra-sustainable mineral based paints system.
WHY GRAPHENSTONE IS DIFFERENT
Graphenstone is the world ́s first manufacturer of paints, adhesives, sizes, facings and insulators using graphene technology. Development, design and marketing of paints, adhesives, and graphene insulations.