WELCOME TO GRAPHENSTONE
Graphenstone is one of the most certified sustainable paints company in the world and we are seeking to change the way you paint.
We offer ‘harm-free’ paints and primers, certified by the pre-eminent evaluators of products in the world, such as Cradle to Cradle Institute (we hold gold, silver and bronze certifications), Green Tag (Health Rate Platinum) and Eurofins Air Comfort (Gold).
Here are some of our unique characteristics;
- Natural paints with trace VOCs only (under 0.1%)
- Chemical and preservative free
- No plastics, petro-chemicals, preservatives
- No Micro-beads
- Air Purifying lime ranges - removing CO2 and other toxins
- Fully breathable
- Hardwearing – thanks to Graphenstone technology
- 96 luxurious flat matt colours - with a full range of over 1000 shades. We colour match too!
- Excellent coverage
- Nursery & Toy Safe - never tested on animals. Never using any ingredients from or linked to animals, of any kind."
100% RECYCLED AND RECYLABLE
GRAPHENE TECHNOLOGY - SETTING US APART
EASY TO USE!
GRAPHENSTONE ON THE BBC
The Graphene Company, the exclusive UK distributor of the Graphenstone range of paints and materials, are now using high-tech machinery at the new facility to automate tinting and mixing of the ultra-sustainable mineral based paints system.
VIDEO - JOHN THOROGOOD, HEAD OF SALES
John Thorogood, Head of Sales, explains how Graphenstone is different to other paints