Delivery policy, terms and arrangements
- ‘Customer’ means any person or business who purchases Goods and Services from the ‘Supplier’
- ‘Goods’ means the articles specified in the Proposal or any part thereof, whether by means of sale, hire, rental or otherwise and whether the property of ‘The Graphene Company (London) Ltd’ T/A Graphenstone UK, or, distributed by ‘The Graphene Company (London) Ltd’ T/A Graphenstone UK as agents for another
- ‘Supplier’ means of ‘The Graphene Company (London) Ltd’ T/A Graphenstone UK, of 15G Speedwell Way, Border Valley Industrial Estate, Harleston, NORFOLK IP20 9EH
Delivery Terms and Arrangements
- Please see your Order email for estimated delivery date.
- Delivery charges will be calculated for each individual delivery and information provided in advance of invoice terms.
- Confirmation of Payment is required prior to delivery arrangements being made unless a pre-agreed credit account facility is held by the customer. Separate terms and conditions will apply for credit accounts.
- Orders will typically be delivered within 5 working days of receipt. Express deliveries can also be arranged.
- Working days are defined as Monday-Friday, from 7am until 7pm and exclude Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays.
- We recommend that you keep a copy of the order confirmation (you will need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales enquiry).
- Deliveries will be made by our selected carriers.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the Supplier has the full and correct information concerning the delivery.
- The order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date once Payment has been made unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control we will contact you, with a revised estimated delivery date.
- We will use all reasonable means to deliver your order within the time stated for the delivery service, however, please note that any dates we specify for delivery of Goods are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay.
- Deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt and we recommend that you inspect carefully the Goods delivered, before signing please ensure that they are undamaged and the correct colour and finish.
- Delivery will be completed when the Goods are delivered to the address you have supplied us with.
- If the driver is unable to deliver to your address on the first attempt, a delivery card will be left advising you to contact the courier company to rearrange a convenient delivery time. If a second delivery attempt is unsuccessful, the Goods purchased will be returned to the carrier’s depot. You can then arrange to collect the Goods from your local depot, details of which are available by calling the number on the card.
- In the event of a failed delivery, the Supplier will not be responsible for any re delivery charges because of access restrictions, or for any other reason outside of its control.
- The Goods will become the Customer’s responsibility on the acceptance/completion of delivery. The Customer will own the Goods once the Supplier has received the relevant invoice payment in full.
- Please do not attempt to return Goods by using Royal Mail or another postal or courier provider, without prior notification or acceptance from the Supplier.
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract (under the Consumer Rights Act 2015) during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the Goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel that Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract arises on the date of the payment receipt. Your right to cancel the Contract ends after 30 (thirty) working days from the day after the day you receive the Goods.
- The Customer may cancel the Contract provided that the Goods are in their original condition (including packaging where it forms part of the Goods, for example boxed goods), paint pots or containers of product have not been opened, and any seals on the Goods remain unbroken. You cannot cancel your Contract in respect of Goods that are tinted, special orders or bespoke colours. If you cancel the Contract before delivery of the Goods, then you will receive a refund of the price paid of the Goods and any applicable delivery costs. If you cancel the Contract after receipt of the Goods, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the Goods to us.
- To cancel a Contract, you should contact The Graphene Company (London) Limited (details on graphenstone.co.uk) or email notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of a Contract is effective from the date of the phone call or when the e-mail is sent. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. When we receive your cancellation, we will provide instructions for returning the Goods, including strict packaging requirements and instructions over specifically which courier company we would require you to use. Please note that a discretionary minimum charge of £20 as an administration fee for the return of the Goods, can be deducted from your refund.
- We will process any refund due as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of notice of termination provided the Goods are returned and are in an undamaged and saleable condition.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a duty to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the Goods, we reserve the right to refund you less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the Goods or to cover any loss. For paint (cans) pots that have been opened, we reserve the right to not issue a refund.